Sunday, December 7, 2008

Great Buys at The Bencoolen!!!

I'm dead tired now after the past few days of non-stop Christmas shopping at Ang Mo Kio Hub, Yishun Northpoint, Orchard, Vivocity and today at Bugis :> I bought 2 Casio watches today at The Bencoolen, located at 180 Bencoolen Street, next to OG Building. My brother had gone to the shops there previously with his girlfriend to buy Casio Baby G watch and discovered that the watches there are much cheaper than those selling at department stores. He took me and my mum there to look for Baby G watch as Christmas cum birthday gift for me and i decided on this very nice and cool black color Baby G Model no. 92L-1B which was only selling for S$97!!! I had checked at Takashimaya previously and the same watch was selling for S$150+!!! What a great buy and we do not even have to bargain for lower price as all the prices are already heavily discounted and fixed. The shops there sell various original brands of watches like Nike, Adidas, DKNY, Fossil, Guess etc and one of the shop we checked with was offering 20% discount for their Nike watches.


Add Image

Baby G Model 92L-1B


I ended up buying my watches at "3D Trading Pte Ltd" which is located at #01-95 as the sales staff there was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back there the next time i'm buying new watch but take note that they only accept cash payment. I also bought another Casio gold watch as i like the design and also because it only cost S$68 and OG department store was selling the same watch for S$120+!!!

Casio Model LA 2100G-1A

We went to Bugis Junction for our dinner and to take pictures of the beautiful Christmas decorations. I would post the Christmas pictures in my next post. Dinner was yummy beer battered fish and chips ($7.90) at "Fisherios" located at B1-K15 and fried cheese cube ($2.90) for desserts. We only had to pay additional $2.90 per person for add-on of drink (ice lemon tea/ice peace tea) and soup of the day (clam chowder).




No comments: