Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Delicious Salmon Porridge Using Maggi Instant Fish Porridge

I love the new healthier choice and less salt instant porridge from Maggi and have tried the Abalone, fish and chicken flavor so far and my favorite is the fish porridge :> I also bought the duck porridge pack but have not cooked it yet. It is so easy to prepare and you just have to follow the simple and easy instructions at the back of the packet.

Just add 600ml of water per pack and i normally use 2 packs which is sufficient for 2 person. After the porridge is boiled, lower the fire and simmer for 10 minutes . I normally add an egg, dash of pepper, lot of sesame oil if you love the taste like me ;> and fresh salmon which i had seasoned with some pepper, light soya sauce and sesame oil in advanced.

Bought the instant porridge at S$1.50/- per pack from NTUC, the chicken flavor is the most popular of all the flavors and is frequently out of stock during my weekly visit to the supermarket.



Salmon


Delicious porridge ready to be served :>

Salted eggs

No comments: