This is one of my favourite recipes that i found on the magazine "Simply Her" June 2007 edition. I made some changes to the original recipe and those interested can try it out :> it tastes especially good with just plain rice.
Ingredients (Serve 6)
4-5 cloves garlic, chopped
500g minced chicken
pepper and salt to taste
2-3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
3-4 tbsp dark soya sauce (you can add more if you prefer more sauce with your rice)
1 can (425g) button mushrooms, sliced
1) Fry chopped garlic until fragrant.
2) Add minced chicken. Sprinkle with pepper and fry until half-cooked. Add tomatoes and continue to fry until meat is cooked.
3) Add enough dark soya sauce to turn the mixture black.
4) Add mushrooms. Season to taste and simmer uncovered until sauce thickens.
5) Serve with hot rice and some green vegetables if you like ;>