Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fish Paste Omelette


This is one of my favourite recipe that my aunt had shared with me. She got the recipe from her hairdresser and it is real easy to cook and tastes real yummy. I tried it once and my hubby finds the dish real delicious. It tastes especially good with just kimchi and hot rice and i cook this dish frequently :>


Spring onion

Eggs

Fish paste


Ingredient:
  • Fish Paste (i got mine from NTUC, you can also get fresh fish paste from the market)
  • 4 eggs
  • Dash of Pepper
  • Sesame Oil (You can add more if you like)
  • Abit of Light Soya Sauce
  • Spring Onion (optional but tastes best with it)

Method:


Beat the eggs in a bowl and add pepper, sesame oil and abit of light soya sauce


Add the fish paste abit at a time to the egg mixture and pour the whole mixture in a heated frying pan to cook.

Add spring onion to omelette and the dish is completed :>

1 comment:

deLuxique said...

I just saw the same fish paste 30 mins ago and was wondering how to cook with it (besides making it into fish balls)! Thanks for sharing the recipe!