Monday, January 12, 2009

Trip to Ikea and Anchorpoint

I went Ikea Alexandra last week with my mum as i really missed eating my favourite Swedish meatballs and curry puffs. We tried some of the Chinese New Year goodies on sales and discovered that Ikea sells real yummy pineapple pies. We ended up buying some back for Chinese New Year and i'm so tempted to start eating now hehe :> We also went Anchorpoint to check out the cheap bargains there as Charles & Keith, Club Marc, G2000, Giordano etc. have factory outlets there selling their past seasons items. I ended up buying a nice and cheap pair of shoes and sunglasses.



Pineapple pie $8 per bottle



Our super yummy lunch!!!


Baked Dory With Sambal


I had the Vegetarian Bee Hoon and was surprised that it tastes great as it does not look that yummy ;>


My favourite meatballs!!! I ended up eating everything as my mum prefers the chicken wings


2 pc Chicken Wings, delicious and real popular with diners!!




Some pictures of nice stuff i saw:


I love this super cosy chair $199!!













Pictures taken at Anchorpoint:






This pair of red shoes looks nice and suitable for Chinese New Year, $29.90



No comments: