Friday, January 23, 2009

Cute My Melody Products From Isetan Sanrio

I saw some cute and pretty "My Melody" products from the Sanrio shop at Scotts Isetan and could not resist buying some!!! I had gone to the Sanrio shop to look for 2009 "My Melody" datebook/organiser and ended up buying a cute handphone strap and pouch as the friendly salesgirl told me that all the datebook were sold out and there would not be new stock :<



However as i had spent a minimum of $30, i was given a free mini 2009 Sanrio datebook and i chose my favourite "My Melody" design :> at least i can use the datebook till i find a bigger "My Melody" datebook. I'm not sure when the promotion would end so those interested better go make your purchases at Sanrio soon.



2 comments:

MyMelodyQueen said...

hey..i like that schedule book u have there..though i would find it too 'precious' to use ..lol..anyway..i know that place in isetan...but pity it has tonnes of Hello Kitty stuff..but not much of Melody...great pics!

Janice said...

Hi MyMelodyQueen,

i also could not bear to use the schedule book but no choice as i could not find other My Melody Schedule books for sales as all were sold out and there are no new stocks :>