Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cooking Pasta With Muji Sauce For Lunch Is Fun & Easy :)

I just used whatever ingredients i have in the fridge for my pasta dish whenever i'm too lazy to go out to eat. I was lucky that i had a lot of choices to choose from this time although no crab meat which will be really suitable for this dish ;) I decided to add some prawns and cheese sausages to go along with it. I love cooking pasta using the instant sauce from Muji as they are so easy to prepare and delicious :) You just have to boil the pasta. Add some garlic to fry before adding the sauce, pasta and other ingredients to the pan for some light frying and you have for yourself a delicious meal :)

TCS1

TCS2

TCS3

TCS5

TCS6

TCS4
My delicious tomato crab sauce pasta is perfect with Muji milk tea ;)

No comments: