Friday, November 23, 2007

Yummy Coconut Crunch




I recently learnt how to make super yummy coconut cookies from my aunt. She got the recipe from Alex Goh Baking Class Cookbook. My hubby and i couldn't resist finishing up all the cookies hehe i'm already planning to make the cookies as a gift during Chinese New Year for my relatives ;> I'm looking forward to learning how to make more yummy cookies from my aunt!

Cookie Crunch Recipe for those who would like to try it out:

Ingredients:

(A)
230g Butter
1/4 tsp Salt
220g Sugar

(B)
1 Egg

(C)
50g Desiccated coconut (I bought mine from Cold Storage)

(D)
250g Flour
2 tsps Baking powder

Method:

1. Cream (A) till smooth
2. Add in (B) and cream till light
3. Add in (C) then sieved (D) and mixed till well blended
4. Shape it into balls and roll it in desiccated coconut. Place it into greased pan and press it slightly
5. Bake at 175 Deg C for 20 minutes



No comments: