Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saybons








I have been reading alot of great reviews about this new food kiosk at basement 2 of Plaza Singapura and being a soup lover :> i went with my brother to try it yesterday. The kiosk serves thick, smooth, delicious soups in sturdy takeaway cups you can tote anywhere. There are four soups available and the reviews that i read said that the best one is the seafood bisque ($3.60 for small/$4.60 for large). It's made with what tastes like a tonne of crab and prawn shells and is rich and powerful. However as i 'm a mushroom lover, i ordered the wild mushroom soup instead and it tastes as good! I would definitely try the seafood bisque on my next visit.



With the soups, try the foccacia bread ($1.40 for two pieces). Me and my brother loves the garlic herb spread foccacia bread! It really goes very well with our mushroom soup. For dessert, there are crepes filled with fruit or chocolate. My brother really enjoyed the crepe with nutella chocolate. Do try it if you happens to be in Plaza Singapura :>


Saybons, B2-32 Plaza Singapura, tel: 6884-9018. Opening hours: 11am to 10pm daily.



No comments: