Sunday, November 18, 2007

Relaxing Lunch at Gloria Jean Cafe Raffles City

Potato Salad

Chicken Curry Pie and Iced Mocha


Went raffles city yesterday with hubby and as he always spends a long time at MPH (bookstores are his favourite place and like his destress haven), i decided to have lunch at the cafe nearby and read my favourite Nancy Drew book. Since watching the movie sometime ago, i have started borrowing the books from the library.



I used to read alot of Nancy Drew books in Primary School and reading the books again really bring back fond memories :> i used to enjoy relaxing in my bed reading and was always excited to read about the latest adventure of my favourite heroine. I also can't remember when i stopped reading them. It was so relaxing just drinking my iced mocha and reading. I especially like the festive atmosphere at the shopping mall. Really puts one in a good mood. hehe i can already hear festive bells ringing... time to put up my christmas decorations and tree in my house.




Christmas has always been my most favourite part of the year, not only because of the presents but also because i really enjoy shopping and buying gifts for my love ones. It is also my way of showing that i care for them and appreciate them :>

No comments: