Ingredients I Used:
5) Cooked Rice
6) Salt & Pepper
7) Mozaralla Cheese
8) 2 eggs
1) Fried ham, sausage, egg and mushroom separately(i added some oyster sauce and garlic for the mushroom).
2) Mashed tofu and add some salt and pepper
3) Placed rice, half portion of mashed tofu, egg, ham, sausage and mushroom in a bowl and
4) Placed the mixed rice in a baking tray and add some cheese on top, add the rest of the mashed tofu and then some more cheese and you can put in the oven to bake
5) I estimated the baking time and temperature as the show did not specific the temperature of the oven and only said that the time is 15 minutes. I set the oven temperature at 150 and it took about 25 minutes to bake. I had to constantly monitor so that it would not be burnt. I guess i'm gonnna try setting the temperature to 200 the next time so that the dish would be completed quicker. Do try out this recipe if you are also a fan of cheese baked rice like me :> You can add other toppings to the dish like fish (just fry the fish first) if you are craving for fish baked rice.