Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe (Northpoint Extension)

I went to eat Dim Sum with my mum yesterday to try out the food at the newly opened Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe and ended up also signing up for its 1 year membership at $30/- as members can enjoy immediate 10% discount and 1 free drink, 10% discount for future meals + $35 vouchers + rebates for amount spent + birthday gift which is real worth it. Also me and my family enjoys the food at Xin Wang so we would definitely be regulars there and having the membership would be very useful :>










Outside view from cafe window

Menu with lot of dishes to choose from!!

My favourite iced HK milk tea $2.90

Cold soya milk $2.80

French Toast $3.90

Har Gow $2.80 (My favourite dim sum!!)

Siew Mai $2.80

Deep Fried Spring Roll $3.90 (real yummy)

No comments: