Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kate Spade Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

I noticed on Kate Spade's website that they also sell leather cleaner and conditioner for their bags and that i can use the lotion to clean, polish, protect and conditions my leather bags. Using the lotion will also help to prevent water spotting and cracking of my leather bags and i went to the store at Takashimaya recently to buy a bottle so that i can use it to clean and maintain my leather bags. I also checked with the friendly sales staff which type of leather bags are suitable for the cleaning lotion and learned that i can use it on my Five Points Camille bag and the leather handle of my Stevie bag. She advised me to buy the leather cleaner to clean the bag before using the leather conditioner so as to get better results.

Photo May 10, 9 40 00 AM

No comments: