Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Share Your First Compliments With SK-II :)

Sheila Compliment

I recently attended SK-II's "My First Compliments" Media Event at Robinsons Centrepoint and Sheila Sim was the star of this unique event celebrating the milestone skin and life transformation with SK-II. I would write more about it and share the pictures i took soon.

SK-II has also just launched its SK-II Sheila Sim compliments tab on their Facebook page and encourages its users to share the compliments that they have received since using the products. I have also shared mine:

"The best compliments i have received is from my dear hubby who sees me without makeup daily.  He has been sponsoring me my favorite SK-II products the past 2 years as he notices how using SK-II has helped my skin stay happy, softer and radiant :)"

For those who have been using SK-II products, do visit the page and share your compliments with fellow fans of the beauty brand from now till end of May 2012 and the 10 best comment stories will win a Facial Treatment Essence 75ml, Cellumination Essence EX 30ml and Skin Signature Cream 50g worth S$447 (recommended resale price).

Compliments Prizes
Best of luck everyone ;)

(Source: https://www.facebook.com/skii.singapore?sk=app_323586191032105)

No comments: