Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Love My New Plants & Gardening :)

Photo 21-4-12 1 57 25 PM

I have always wanted to get some plants for my balcony as i love having greeneries in my house and already have several pots of lovely plants outside my house. I finally managed to buy some cactus recently and it really helps to brightens up my balcony area :) Gardening is also a great way to relax and i love spending time on my plants. You do not really need to spend a lot of time and money on this simply hobby or have a lot of space. Whether you have a small patio to decorate, or a vast amount of space to tend, the act of making your particular stretch of nature into a haven can be a stress reliever in itself, and the garden that you create can help bring you even more peace and makes you feel connected with nature ;) You can click here to read more about the other benefits of gardening.

Photo 20-4-12 12 34 57 AM
I also bought this cute spray bottle for watering my cactus while at Daiso and loves its cheerful bright colors. Those looking for a new hobby might wish to consider buying a few pots of plants to tend to and have a great weekend everyone :)



No comments: