Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lovely Gift Of Berry Essence With Grapeseed Extract From Brands Innershine :)

I love the month of March as it has brought me several good news and i was really happy to be invited by my favorite skincare brand SK-II to write some posts for them and gifted with their latest Cellumination Essence EX to review! Another great piece of news arrived when i was invited by Brand's Innershine to participate in their product review challenge which includes doing 2 reviews of its latest product, the Innershine Berry Essence with Grapeseed Extract. I have been wanting to try out the product since its launch in Singapore last year and I was really excited when i received my 14 bottles of BRAND’S InnerShine Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract for the review on Thursday and it also includes a lovely Brands perfume refiller and bookmark.

 Photo 30-3-12 11 54 37 AM
 So happy when the products were delivered to my home :)

Photo 30-3-12 11 57 40 AM

Photo 30-3-12 11 58 46 AM

For those who are not familiar with the product, the Innershine Berry Essence with Grapeseed Extract is the latest addition to Brands' Innershine range designed for maintaining youthful and radiant skin. It is an all-natural nutritive essence from 5 premium berries (Blueberry, blackcurrant, chokeberry, acai berry and cranberry) and it is further fortified with Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin Complexes (OPCs), an active ingredient of grape seed extract. Its high antioxidant and anthocyanins properties are vital for protection of body tissues (including skin cells) from the damaging effects of UV radiation, pollution and other environmental factors. It also helps to enhances skin elasticity and keeps it healthy, glowing, youthful-looking and firm which is what all women hope to achieve for their skin! Research has also shown that it is 50 times more potent than Vitamin E and 20 times more potent than Vitamin C!

ADvB

I became aware of the product in mid 2010 when it was featured on popular Taiwanese Beauty Talkshow "女人我最大" and its beauty guru Niu Er had highly recommended it as a beauty drink for all ladies who wish to achieve youthful and glowing skin. You can find out more from my previous post at (http://ladyjansneverland.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post.html).

Popular talkshow host Dee Hsu, aka Xiao S who is known for her bubbly personality and beautiful and glowing complexion has been the spokesperson for the product in Taiwan for several years and she is also the spokesperson for Singapore.

423852_327926380584620_195945267116066_944554_842918835_n

All women hopes to achieve radiant and youthful skin and i'm no exceptions ;) Other than investing time and money on the best skincare products that works for my skin, i also believe what we consume and our daily lifestyle would also affect the health of our skin. I have friends who are taking collagen pills or other beauty health supplements in tablet form but i dislike taking anything in tablets form as it feels like taking medication. However i'm open to the idea of consuming an enjoyable and convenient 'beauty from within' natural nutritive drink from the Innershine ranges as it feels like drinking fruit juice but with much more health benefits! I'm also a fan of Brands' bottled bird nest, Innershine Berry and Prune Essence and you can always find some Brand's products in my fridge :)

Photo 31-3-12 9 25 32 AM

Photo 31-3-12 9 26 44 AM

I kept the Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract in my fridge as i prefers to drink it chilled and loves its small, sleek and compact ready-to-drink bottle which makes consuming the drink hassle free. The lovely and colorful design of the bottles also helps to bring a bright and cheerful feel to my fridge ;) I can also slip a bottle into my handbag and drink it on the go. 

Photo 30-3-12 11 56 44 AM

I started drinking a bottle yesterday morning and here is my first review of its taste:

I do not have the habit of eating berries and is not really a fan of the fruits although i heard so much about its health benefits but i find the Berry Essence With Grapeseed Extract a delicious drink after my first try and it tastes better than other beauty supplement drinks i have tried in the past. I love its sweet, smooth and concentrated taste of berries and definitely prefers drinking it to eating berries. I do not have a sweet tooth but drinking the essence directly suits my taste bud. I have also tried mixing it with cold water today and it makes a delicious and refreshing drink. I won't mind drinking it daily especially on a hot and humid day although i prefers drinking directly from the bottle as i love its concentrated berries taste. I'm already looking forward to having my next drink tomorrow as it is.....*drumrolls*.....YUP! REALLY THAT TASTY ;)

Photo 30-3-12 11 55 23 AM

I can't wait to find out what changes and improvements consuming the drink daily for 14 days would brings to my skin. Look out for my final review on 13 April and have a fun weekend everyone!

(Source: http://www.facebook.com/BrandsInnerShineSG)


No comments: