Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Delicious Muffins From Chocolat N' Spice @ Shunfu Market :)

I went Shunfu Market recently to buy my favorite muffins from Chocolat N' Spice (located at Blk 320, #02-12 & #02-13 Shunfu Mart, Singapore 570320) and there was a long queue as it was lunch time but I'm glad I managed to get my favorite cheese and chocolate chip muffins. I also could not resist trying its mocha muffin which is a new product. It has become one of my favorites too ;) Those who loves muffins should try the delicious muffins from Chocolat N' Spice if you have not tried it yet. You can take bus number 410G from Bishan bus interchange and it stops directly in front of the market. You can find out more information about its operating hours and location of 2 other branches at (http://www.chocnspice.com/outlets.html). Its best to go there early in the morning to prevent a wasted trip as i went there once around 2pm and they had sold out all their muffins.

MU2

Mu1

2 comments:

Widi Dede said...

how much is it...?

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

Janice said...

Hi it cost me S$8.70 for 7 muffins, think price differs for various flavors.