Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Love Bakerzin's Groupon Deal :)

Screen shot 2011-08-17 at PM 12.15.21

For those who are regular visitors of my blog, you would have noticed that one of my favorite dinning places is Bakerzin and i love its iced mocha and glass noodle salad. Another of my recent favorite dish is its creamy mushroom pasta which my friend highly recommended and i love it as it is really delicious but the portion might be too much for 1 and its best to share with a friend ;> I took advantage of Bakerzin's Groupon deal yesterday to get S$10 for S$20 food vouchers and looks forward to going for more delicious meals at Bakerzin ;)  Hopefully Groupon will have more Bakerzin deals in the future as i have to use the current vouchers that i bought by 30 September 2011 which is too rushed and hopefully it will not be too crowded as 21870 people bought the deal!!!



No comments: