Saturday, February 14, 2009

Touching Photo

I came across this picture while reading The Straits Time yesterday and was really touched by it. The picture shows Australian CFA firefighter David Tree sharing his water with an injured Australian Koala at Mirboo North after Australia's worst-ever wildfires swept through the region. People and animals have been killed and properties destroyed during the fire, hopefully the fire would stop soon.

(Source: http://news.sg.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=2454018&page=2)

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Hello Lady Jan.
I live about a 25 min drive from one of the worst hit spots here in Victoria.
I just found your blog while doing a "perfume" search.
If you love scent you would love to pop over and post on www.perfumeoflife.com. I think you would love it .
I have just put your site in my favourites and I will read the rest right now!