Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Constance and Terrence's Lovers Cups from drama "The Gem Of Life"

For those who have been following Hong Kong drama, "The Gem of Life" which ended recently, you would have noticed the cute lovers couple cups that Constance and Terrence were using in the earlier part of the drama where they just started dating. I like the design of the cups while watching that scene and was hoping to find the cups in Singapore. I chanced upon the lovers couple cups while at Cold Storage Northpoint with my mum yesterday. The design and size of the cup were abit different from the ones that Constance and Terrence were using but still very cute and most importantly it only costs $9.70 under the "Twinings Gift Pack" promotion which also consist of 2 boxes of tea (Twinings Earl Grey Tea and Lady Grey Tea).


I suspect the gift pack was a Valentine's Day promotion and i was lucky to be able to purchase the last box available at the supermarket. I'm not sure if other supermarkets still have stock, but for those who are interested you can always try your luck :> I was thinking of buying it for a friend who just married recently so that she and her hubby can use it in their new home. It is so nice to just relax at home with a cup of tea and a good book to read....


Constance and Terrence in the drama with the Lovers Couple Cups, i could not find a close up picture of the cups online


My new super cute and sweet cups!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, do you know what's the name of the artwork on the cups you've bought? Thanks.

Janice said...

Sorry, i do not know the name.

happyichigo♥ said...

ooww...adorable!

Hai said...

do you know if i can find these cups online anywhere? I would love to buy myself a box

Janice said...

Sorry Hai i'm also looking for the cups for my friend but so far have not been able to find it online or at Cold Storage supermarkets.