Monday, April 18, 2011

Shiseido Promotion For Circle Member :)

Photo Apr 17, 9 07 47 PM

Photo Apr 18, 1 04 14 PM

Photo Apr 22, 11 45 35 AM

Photo Apr 18, 1 02 00 PM

I went Metro last Friday and bought some skincare products from Shiseido and got a free Panasonic cordless phone as there is a promotion ongoing for Shiseido members and you will get it free if you spend S$180/-. I'm a fan of Shiseido's White Lucent range especially its cleanser, softener and Intensive Spot Targeting Serum and decided to buy its latest product, the Brightening Spot Control Base UV SPF 35 PA+++ to try out as it also contain the same whitening ingredient as the popular serum. I also bought its new Perfect Refining foundation which promises a flawless finish and can last for 12 hours. I tried it on Saturday and after 5 hours, my face was still not oily at all and the foundation was really lasting and i love its feel on my skin.

Photo Apr 09, 11 38 56 AM

I also got a sample of its Urban Environment UV sunscreen and love that it is not oily at all and very light. However i will not be purchasing it as I have read from Shiseido's latest brochure for its members that they will be introducing a new sunscreen, the Multi-Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ in June and it is really light and you can just use normal cleanser to wash it off. I have also read in Magazines about how wonderful this product is and can't wait to purchase it once its available as i feel that sunscreen is really important to prevent dark spots and for a healthy and radiant skin. I also bought a tube of its purifying mask and i have already used a tube and loves it. My skin feels soft and looks brighter after using it.

Photo Apr 18, 11 59 00 AM

No comments: