Friday, November 12, 2010

Ohaiyo Gozaimas :)

A good morning from Tokyo Odaiba! I'm enjoying my stay in Tokyo and it has been a superb experience so far except for little unfortunate incident where my hubby fall ill 3rd day into our trip and we had to cut short our day at Tokyo Disneyland. Luckily he is feeling better enough to go out and we are going Disneysea today :) I have taken lot of beautiful pictures to share with visitors of my blog and can't wait to post them when back. Chanced upon a lot of good eating places and wish I have 10 stomachs so that I can try all the food haha have been eating more than 3 meals a day and loves the snacks and tibits at the convenience store in my hotel. Have to get ready for our trip to Disneysea, will post more when got time. Going by free shuttle bus from hotel and it's really convenient and just 30 minutes bus ride. Hopefully will have time to go Shinjuku, Harajuku and Shibuya tomorrow as have not had the time to go yet.

2 comments:

MapleLeaf - YL said...

Hi! I've been to Japan Disneyland before, I was enjoying it very much. Can't wait to see your pix if there is any new fun places from there! :P

Janice said...

Thanks for your comment, will be loading my pictures soon once i have uploaded and arranged them :>