Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dinner at Aston & Interesting Buys at Daiso (Sembawang Shopping Centre)

I love going to "Daiso" at Sembawang Shopping Centre to look at the super cute and interesting stuff in the shop and could not resist taking some more pictures to share on my blog :>












Water Playground for Kids:





Dinner at Aston:

I met up with some friend recently and we had dinner at Aston. We decided to sit outside as it was very nice and cozy. We took alot of pictures but i'm still waiting for my friend who is super busy to send me the pictures as she was the only one with camera. Would post the pictures once i get it from her. For those with kids, you can sit outside so that you can eat and watch your kids playing at the water playground which is just next to "Aston".


Pretty view from Aston


No comments: