Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anna Sui's Latest Perfume: Live Your Dream

I went karaoke with my cousin yesterday at Ang Mo Kio Central Kbox and we spent the whole 3 hours singing Cantonese songs. I was able to find some songs of my favourite TVB actresses Myolie Wu and Linda Chung and had a great time singing them although not all of their songs from their debut albums were available. After our karaoke session, i went to my favourite toiletries shop "Red Tomatoes" (Blk 720 Ang Mo Kio Central #01-4104, Tel: 64570721) and found that they were selling the latest Anna Sui's perfume "Live Your Dream" for only $46 (30 ml) and $62 (50 ml)!!!!


The original price i saw when i was testing out the perfume at "Sephora" in Takashimaya last week was $71 for the 30 ml and $95 for the 50 ml bottle. I could not resist buying it at Red Tomatoes since it was so much cheaper than buying it in the department stores although you will get an Anna Sui's tissue box cover if you purchase the perfume at "Sephora". This fragrance, released to mark the 10th anniversary of Anna Sui's cosmetics and fragrances, is special because it takes its name from Sui's personal moto. I was also attracted to its subtle floral scent and it is perfect for those who likes lighter perfumes like me :> Those interested in getting the perfume might wish to buy it at "Red Tomatoes" for its great prices ;>



K-Lunch Bento


No comments: