Friday, March 20, 2009

Great Deals At The Adidas, Robinson & Popular Sales at Singapore Expo


I went to Singapore Expo today with my aunt and got alot of great deals while at the Adidas and Robinson sales. Today was the first day of the Adidas sales and there was a super long queue but we decided to join the queue as my aunt wanted to buy a pair of cheap track shoes. I ended up buying a nice pair of white and pink sneakers for only $30 and 2 tops for $20 each. My aunt managed to buy a pair of quite cool track shoes for only $40!!. The discounts are up to 70% and there are also bags and other accessories for sales. I also bought a top from fox for only $13 at the Robinson sales.



We also went to the food fair at Expo and i discovered a stall selling yummy instant ramen. They have free sampling and i like the ramen with pork soup base (there are also chicken and kimchi soup base) which does not contain msg and tastes really delicious. I ended up buying 4 packs of the instant ramen for only $10 (buy 3 get 1 free) and you can get 2 servings per pack. As the noodles are freshly made, you must consume within 3 weeks. I should be cooking the ramen for hubby this few days and would post more pictures and information on where to purchase the ramen for those who are interested.

We also went to the Popular sales and i noticed some of my favourite romance novels selling at half price but i did not buy anything due to the long queues at the cashier and also because i want to spend more time at the Adidas sales. We had a yummy lunch with my brother at the Macau Express Cafe at Expo and my brother recommended the egg tarts which were really delicious and i'm going to get him to help me buy some home next time ;>





Robinson Sales:
Expo Hall 4
Thursday, 19 Mar 2009 - Sunday, 29 Mar 2009
10.30am to 10pm
Free Admission

Adidas Sales:
Friday, 20th Mar 2009 - Sunday, 22nd Mar 2009
Hall 5B
11am-7pm
Free Admission

Popular Sales:
Hall 3B
Friday, 20th Mar 2009 - Sunday, 22nd Mar 2009
20 Mar: 10am-10pm - open to Popular cardmembers 20 Mar: 3pm-10pm - open to public 21 & 22 Mar: 10am-10pm - open to public
Free Admission

No comments: