Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hong Kong Kimgary Restaurant

I went shopping at Vivocity with my mum yesterday and we chanced upon this Hong Kong restaurant and decided to give it a try. It is located at #02-128, Vivo City, 1 harbourfront Walk,Singapore 098585 Tel:+656376 8186. We really made a very wise choice as the food was delicious and the price reasonable. I ordered the fish fillet baked rice with cheese lunch set and my mum ordered the stone grilled curry pork chop rice lunch set. All lunch sets come with cream or borsch soup and a drink. I really like my fish fillet baked rice which comes with generous servings of cheese and was comparable with my favourite fish baked rice from Swensen. I tried some of my mum's dish and it was as yummy.

After such a full and sinful lunch, we shopped around and i bought a nice dress for my friend's wedding next week. I also bought some cute "My Melody" stuffs and 2 chick lit books from my favourite "A Little Black Dress" series at Pageone bookstore. I will post the reviews of the books after reading it. I have bought several books from the series so far as it really provides a relaxing and entertaining read especially if you are going for a holiday or at the beach or swimming pool.







Fish fillet baked rice with cheese $11.90


Stone grilled curry pork chop rice $13.50

One Night Stand - Julie Cohen
Wish You Were Here - Phillipa Ashley


My Melody Purse with Zip


My Melody Toilet Roll Holder


No comments: