Thursday, June 2, 2011

In Love With Sunplay Superblock SPF130 PA+++ :)

Picture 7

I redeemed a travel size sample of Sunplay's latest sunblock recently at (http://www.facebook.com/sunplaysg?sk=app_151292538267800) and finally had a chance to use it as i have not gone swimming the past 2 weeks due to the unpredictable weather and as i was busy out shopping with friends.   

Sunplay Super Block SPF130 offers Maximum Outdoor Protection for long hours sports and outdoor activities. It not only has the highest SPF for maximum protection, providing protection against UVA and UVB rays throughout the day, it is also made with Japan’s innovative Watery Liquid Formulation.

I finally had a chance to try out the sunblock when i went swimming today. I'm very particular when choosing sunblock as i have experienced breakouts using sunblock that feels greasy and thick which resulted in my face looking shiny, sticky and really uncomfortable. I love Shiseido's Urban Environment UV Protection Cream but it is not suitable for water sports and i have been looking around for a good sunblock that i can use when i go swimming. I love Sunplay's sunblock for its high SPF and light water-based texture and that it does not irritate my skin. It also blended well into my skin and application was a breeze and i will be purchasing a bottle soon after i have finish using the sample :)

(Source: http://www.mentholatum.com.sg/sunplay.html)

No comments: