Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Still Hooked To Nancy Drew Books :>

I managed to reserve all 3 books in Nancy Drew's latest Eco Mystery Trilogy from the library and still finds it a joy reading her books even though it is meant for teenagers :>



What was supposed to be a blissed-out vacation at a pristine eco-resort has turned into one of the biggest cases of my life. And just as we were getting into it, Bess, George, and I had to return to River Heights. But, it looks like the case has followed us home. Now that I'm back on my home turf, I can investigate Cristobal's mysterious American girlfriend further -- I'm sure she has more to do with the sabotaging of the Casa Verde resort than her boyfriend and resort owner, Cristobal, would let on.

But as I've so often come to find out, this case goes much deeper the more I scratch the surface. Who are these mysterious people Cristobal and his girlfriend are involved with? And what is their plan? I'm on the case and determined to find out!

No comments: