Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Relaxing day in Ang Mo Kio

I went swimming with my friend in the morning and we went to stock up for toiletries at our favourite shop "Red Tomatoes Beauty Shop" (Blk 720 #01-4104) in Ang Mo Kio Central. I stocked up on my Eversoft facial products since there was a promotion going on (till end of this month) and the prices are much cheaper than what NTUC Fairprice are selling even though Fairprice are offering 20% discount on the products also till end of the month! My friend bought Neutrogena Facial Masks and Olay Facial Wash which was also much cheaper compared to Watsons, Guardian or other supermarkets. I make frequent trips there also to buy toiletries like, Silkpro Shampoo, Nivea eye cream and body lotion which are also much cheaper.


Tinted sunscreen moisturiser SPF 35pa+++ $9.30, normal price $11.20 (NTUC selling $9.50 after 20% discount, normal price $11.90)


Facial foam $5.40, normal price $6.40 (NTUC selling $5.60 after 20% discount, normal price $7.03)


Purifying toner $6.90, normal price $8.20 (NTUC price not available)


After all the stocking up, my friend introduced me to this Hong Kong Cafe "Pin Si Restaurant" located in Ang Mo Kio Hub #B1-22. I like the decor of the restaurant and it was very cosy eating there and the food was quite good. I had passed by the place on numerous occasions but did not know that it is a Hong Kong Cafe. I tried the French Toast and it was very yummy and was even nicer together with a cup of Iced Yuen Yeung :> My friend ordered the Fried Beef Kway Teow and i tried some and it tastes quite nice and was not very oily like similiar dishes i had tried in other places.









No comments: