Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lunch Buffet at Carousel (Royal Plaza on Scotts)

I'm very happy as i won $1000 Travel vouchers from taking part in a magazine promotion and i collected the vouchers yesterday!!! Hehe i initially thought that the person who contacted me about my win was trying to sell me some financial packages haha i can't wait to plan my next holiday trip :>

Today i went with my family members for lunch buffet at the Carousel. It has been sometime since my last visit and i was looking forward to a great feast! I always enjoyed going for its high tea and the lunch buffet was also fantastic though i missed the chicken porridge and rojak which are available only during high tea.












The service was quite good and the waiters were quick to remove used plates on the table once you leave your seat. There was a huge variety of food to choose from, like the seafood spread, salad bar, sushi and sashimi, cakes, fondue & other desserts. There were also chicken rice station, pasta station, roasted beef/chicken station, Malay fare, Indian fare and more!





















My favourite dishes were the pasta and Thai Beef Noodle which were super yummy. I also like the bread pudding. Here are some pictures of the food that i ate haha i also can't believe that i ate so much!!! Luckily i'm going swimming with my friend tomorrow and can burn off some fats...













Address:
25 Scotts Road
GF Royal Plaza on Scotts
Tel: 6589 7799

1 comment:

Nolan O'Brien said...

Hi!
I hit "Next Blog" and was introduced to your love for food. (That's o weird, I love food too!)

My name's Frida. I'm a chihuahua. Check out my blog too!

You would be surprised what a 5-month-old puppy writes about :D

Frida the Chihuahua