Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Muji Introduces Kids Line @ New Store In VivoCity :)


Hubby and i are huge fans of Japanese brand Muji as we love its simple designed products. We have a lot of its furniture and household items at home and also love its yummy snack especially the crunchy and delicious nacho cheese. I just found out from My Paper today that Muji has opened its largest store in Singapore at VivoCity!  More exciting news….it will be the first store in Singapore to introduce its Kids Line! The wide range of designs includes T-shirts, dresses, pants, shorts, leggings, raincoats and innerwear for babies, juniors and toddlers. Tailored mainly from organic cotton, the apparel is perfect for our humid climate. It's also laundry-friendly with easy to dry features. 

I can't wait to check out its latest store soon to get more stylish and comfortable clothes for my boy and stock up on my favorite Muji snacks :) Visited its Paragon store during the weekends and could not find my favorite Nacho cheese :( Fellow fans of the brand must check it out soon too and you can also find out Muji's latest news and promotions at its Facebook page.

No comments: