Thursday, June 28, 2012

Apple's iTunes Store Finally Launched In Singapore :)

Picture 1

Apple's iTunes music and movies store has finally launched in Singapore yesterday and did anyone manage to make their first purchase? I'm glad that i can finally purchase the music and movies i want at the comfort of my home and watch it on my iPad :) However i'm disappointed that the content they offer are different from the US store and paid eBooks is still not available for Singapore. I was looking through the selections and realize i cannot purchase or rent my favorite US TV shows and the latest movies. However the store does have a great selections of Korean, Chinese and English pop music and i'm hoping they would add Jpop too. I'm thinking of getting Norah Jones new album "Little Broken Hearts" as my first purchase :)


Picture 2

I also found Korean dramas "Secret Garden", "Dream High" and "Dream High 2" Soundtracks and hopefully they would feature the latest drama songtracks from "A Gentleman's Dignity" and "Big" too as i love listening to their soundtracks.

Picture 3

Picture 5

Picture 4

You can preview the songs from iTunes store before deciding if you wish to get the whole album or just the songs you like which is really convenient and help those with budget constraints to save some money and yet are still able to listen to the songs they like. Happy shopping fellow Singaporean fans of Apple ;)

No comments: