Saturday, December 3, 2011

Loving Life's Simple Pleasures :)

Photo 3-12-11 9 37 41 AM

I had a lovely day yesterday, met my family for early lunch and spent some time drinking my favorite iced blended coffee at Coffee Bean while reading a delightful book by one of my favorite writer Sherryl Woods which i had borrowed from the library. It is always a joy revisiting all the interesting characters from Sherryl Wood's Chesapeake Shores series. Sometimes i wish i really know them in real life hehe and it must feel really festive and romantic spending Christmas in Ireland which is the hometown of Nell O ’Brien, the matriarch of the family. I met a dear friend for some retail therapy in the afternoon and bought 2 pairs of lovely shoes and can't wait to pair them with my new dresses :) We wanted to watch our favorite movie series "Breaking Dawn" but spent too much time on shopping and plan to watch it next week as both our husbands are not interested in watching Bella and Edwards's dream wedding. 

Will be a busy day today and tomorrow as my dear little brother is getting married tomorrow and i need to go to the salon to style my hair and the Shiseido counter for its holiday makeover and pack our stuffs as  hubby and i will also be spending 2 nights at a local hotel to celebrate our wedding anniversary the day after my brother's wedding. Will post more pictures of the wedding mid of next week. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: