Saturday, September 11, 2010

Garnier Pure Active Roll-On

Garnier

I was having terrible pimple outbreak for the whole of last week and had 3 big and red pimples popping up at the same time all on the left side of my face!!! I was feeling really grumpy the whole week and did not even feel like looking at myself in the mirror!! 

I was lucky to discover the new Garnier Pure Active Roll-On, which is designed for fighting spots. Saw it's advertisement while watching TV last week and decided to purchase it at Watsons last Sunday as i was really desperate to get rid of my irritating pimples and my current pimple cream wasn't effective and makes the area around the pimples very dry and itchy.

According to the advertisement, the Garnier roll-on is designed to dry out your spots in the first instance, and then continue to treat them by soothing the skin and helping smooth out marks. It claims that you will be able to see improvements to your skin condition within a day and there is even a money back guarantee! Application is so easy and the roller feels cool when applied to my pimples which was real soothing and stopped the itch. I was so happy when I saw my 3 "buddies" become smaller and not as reddish the next morning!! The roll-on is really a life saver and only cost S$19.90/-. I'm now using it daily till my 3 "buddies" completely disappeared :) the only bad thing about the roller is that it will make the skin around my pimple area dry but it is ok after I apply extra moisturizer. Do give the Garnier roll-on a try if you are facing pimple problems like me ;>


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Which extra moisturizer do u use ?

Janice said...

Hi i was using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and Skin Signature Cream to help my skin stay moisturized and you can use whatever moisturizer that works for you :)