Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Shopping At Tampines 1

I went shopping at Tampines 1 last saturday with hubby and i was so happy that i got to eat dinner at Manpuku again!!! I really love its yummy ramen and also ordered its Omu rice to try. The Omu rice was not that nice and i prefer the Omu Rice at Shokudo or Takashimaya food court. My favourite dish at Manpuku is still its delicious Hokkaido Ramen :> I wanted to try its popular fruit tart especially its mango tart as i love mango but it was all sold out.





I love Manpuku's Macha Milk Tea, nice.... :>

Hubby and i spent alot of time at this stationery shop "Urban White "which sells lot of cute and interesting stationery and other stuff. I could not resist taking pictures to share on my blog, look at all the cute and pretty notebooks!!! How i wish i could buy 1 of each design hehe especially the notebook with the butterfly picture cover, i like!!!














I could not resist buying this super cute pink headphone from audio technica!!!

Me out with my new cute pink headphone :>

2 comments:

cat_aunty said...

Is the complex still super crowded?

Janice said...

It is much better than when it first opened. Queues at Uniqlo better but if you are going Manpuku, queues get longer during weekend dinner time.