Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shokudo Japanese Pasta & Pizza

My brother treated my mum and i to a yummy dinner at Shokudo (B1-23 CityLink Mall
1 Raffles Link, Telephone:6341-9542)on Sunday after he won money from playing poker with our relatives. Sad to say i lost $30 :< haha was lucky that we only played for half an hour if not would have lost more. The food was not bad, especially the pasta, price reasonable (we spent about $42) and the service was great.


I also got a very cute bear wearing Japanese Kimono at the "Build-A-Bear Workshop" at Suntec City (Tower 2 #02-73 & 75) as my brother wanted to get a V-day gift for his girlfriend. I'm normally not a teddy bear loving gal but i found myself attracted to all the cute and pretty dresses and accessories that i can buy to dress up my bear. It was also fun as there are different types of bear i can choose from and i can also help to add the stuffing to the bear, name my bear and there is also a fluff me station to brush the bear's fur and a dress up corner to dress the bear. Haha i really feel like a kid again. (http://www.buildabear.com.sg)














No comments: