Thursday, February 7, 2008

First day of Chinese New Year

Am typing this at my mum's place using my brother's PC. Have been having some problems recently updating my blog, my template also abit strange and haven't figure out what's wrong. I'm still having sore throat but at least got my voice back but having a bad cough.

It is my yearly tradition to go Chinatown with my friends and brother during Chinese New Year eve but too bad this year can't go as my hubby was nagging that i should stay at home rest so that would i recover in time for our Korea trip next week. I'm also looking forward to the trip and do not want to be sick hehe so have to sacrifice our yearly tradition for this year. Sorry my dear friends! I really miss the festive atmosphere at Chinatown and the firecrackers and fireworks. It was so fun being around so many people welcome the new year but there is always next year :>

I have also been hooked to facebook recently. It is much more interesting than friendster and there are so many games and applications to play around with. Thinking of watching movie later with my family, there are so many new and cool movies to watch. I want to watch Jay Chou's movie "Kung Fu Dunk" and Stephen Chow's movie "Cj7". Can't decide which to watch first. Would probably watch Stephen Chow's movie first as the reviews are quite good and it has been a long time since i last watch his movie.

No comments: