Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Factory Outlets at Anchorpoint Shopping Mall

I went Ikea Alexandra yesterday with my mum to buy additional bookshelf to store my growing barbie dolls collections. We also went to Anchorpoint Shopping Mall opposite Ikea as i had read previously in 8-Days that Charles & Keith, Giordano, Pedro and G2000 have factory outlets there. They sell old stocks 20 to 70% cheaper than when the stocks were in season. I have gone Ikea on numerous occasions but have never ventured to Anchorpoint as it appears to be quite boring and i was too lazy to walk over.


Imagine our surprise when we saw so many outlets there and the prices of things were really cheap. I saw 2 pairs of shoes at Charles & Keith selling for only $19.90 each. I remember seeing them selling for more than $30 each few months ago. Too bad the shop does not have my shoe size. I noticed that though the prices at the factory outlets are super cheap, there is limitation of sizes. I saw long sleeves shirt at G2000 selling for only $23/- instead of the normal more than $50. But i also could not find my husband's size and end up buying only a polo tee from Giordano for him. I got it for only $14.50 after 50% discount. I also saw G2000 selling long black pants for only $29/- each. For those wanting to have a change of office outfits and with limited budgets, you can consider going to Anchorpoint :> maybe you would have better luck than me... Would definitely drop by there next time i go Ikea again.

No comments: