Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lovely Morning @ The River Safari With My Family & Friends :)

We have been planning to visit River Safari with our little guy after our recent Zoo trip and were lucky that my friend had some free tickets and we decided to spend our National Day morning with my friend and her kids visiting some really cute animal friends :)



Baby J loves the coloring area at the entrance of the River Safari and spent some time coloring and playing with the crayons while we were waiting for our friends. Think its time to buy some crayons for him to doodle around ;)





We were lucky that the weather was really good and we had a fun trip at the River Safari.


Picture taking time ;)




Some cute animal friends that we visited :) 


My little guy loves eating the cute panda bun while we enjoy the lovely view and nice river breeze at the Mama Panda Kitchen. Can't wait to visit cute Kai Kai and Jia Jia and my favorite red pandas soon again :)

No comments: