Monday, October 3, 2011

I Love Cosmopolitan Singapore :)

CS

I'm glad that Cosmopolitan has arrived in Singapore and we have a local version of this popular US women's magazine which is the best pal for all women :) I love reading the US version on Zinio using my Ipad and was hoping there would be a local version as well and i'm glad my wish came true :)  I just finished reading the September 2011 first issue of Cosmopolitan Singapore and finds the articles really useful and informative. I also love the beauty and fashion articles and its a pity i miss the 40% off promotion for 1 year subscription of the magazine as it ended on 30 September :( If only they could extend the promotion as i would sign up immediately ;) I can't wait to go out and get the October issue which is already available for sales. Go get yours today!

No comments: