I'm definitely gonna try eating more of the below food items so that i will have even healthier skin :>
1) Tomatoes - Contain lutein, a proven free radical warrior, which also helps keep skin healthy, hydrated and elastic.
2) Lettuce - a good source of antioxidants, sulphur and B complex for healthy skin, it also aids digestion and promotes liver health.
3) Salmon - rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that keep skin supple and youthful by reducing the body's production of inflammatory agents that can damage skin.
4) Lean Red Meat - a great source of iron for people with dark circles and poor, pale skin due to a lack of the mineral in their diet.
5) Sweet Potatoes - loaded with vitamin A, which helps repel free radicals, fight skin problems and combat inflammatory problems.
(Source: Her World Magazine, April 2010 edition, Beauty Supplement)