Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Great way to spend a day :>

In my previous posts i was hoping that it would stop raining and i could go swimming. I have been going out shopping these few days (still busy shopping for more Christmas gifts) and did not have time to update my blog. I went swimming last thursday as my wish came true and it stopped raining. Surprisingly the sun was out and i could also laze around at the pool sun tanning :> My brother was also on leave and went with me. It was so nice to spend the day lazing around at the pool after swimming.

The funny thing was my stupid swimming goggle snapped into half before i went into the pool. I was so pissed off as i had not swim for awhile and finally when i had my sunny day, my goggle had to play a trick on me. I was so desperate to swim that i approached a lifeguard for help and i was so thankful to him for loaning me a pair of goggle so that i could finally swim. After all the exercising, i went for a yummy late lunch and shopping with my brother and mum at Causeway Point.









I finished reading the Nancy Drew book that i borrowed from the library while sun tanning. So nice except for the scare i got when i saw a cat walking pass me. First time i saw a cat at the swimming pool at Safra. I'm really scare of cats and would be super alert the next time i laze around at the pool. I was real lucky that it did not disturb me or else i would be doing some more exercise busy running away haha







Yummy lunch at Breeks with my family. Me and my brother really like the garlic mashed potato, so long never eat liao. Super yummy and sinful....





My brother bought this "True Love" diamond ring for his girlfriend for Christmas.



What a cute bear and my brother got it free at SK. So cute with the ring, sure his girlfriend would be touched ;>


Since my brother was in a generous mood , hehe i got him to buy me this cute and pretty star pendant with necklace for my birthday next month. Big thanks to my dear bro ;>

No comments: