Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fun Time Re-visiting My Favorite Childhood Places In Ang Mo Kio With My Boy :)

Little guy having fun at the playground

Fun time exploring Ang Mo Kio 



It has been a long time since i went back to Ang Mo Kio Central and going there really brings back lots of fond memories. Ang Mo Kio was my home for 23 years and i have always enjoy shopping at Ang Mo Kio Central with my family when i was a kid. I brought my boy there this morning to try out my favorite crispy carrot cake at Ang Mo Kio market.

Yummylicious carrot cake

Chinese New Year decors on sales


I'm glad that my boy loves it too and had a fun time exploring Ang Mo Kio Central and checking out the Chinese New Year decors. We also bought some of his favorite traditional cream cake from Pine Garden. They have opened a branch at Ang Mo Kio Hub, level 1 and it is now more convenient to purchase our favorites cakes there :)

Pine Garden at Ang Mo Kio Hub




I'm planning to bring my boy to Ang Mo Kio Garden and library during our next trip so that i can show him more of my other childhood haunts and hopefully he will have a great time too :)

No comments: