Sunday, January 12, 2014

Love My New Philips Digital Steamer :)

My Tefal steamer died on me awhile back after using it for only 2 months and i saw this really cool Philips digital steamer at Gain City and decided to get it so that i can use it to steam the yummy baby food that i bought for Baby J from Petit Bowl.





I love is cool design and its keep warm function which can help to keep food warm till its served


I have been cooking healthy fish and chicken porridge daily for Baby J with various types of veggies but there are times when i'm too busy with household chores or need to run some errands and have no time to cook. I'm really happy to discover Petit Bowl as its meals are convenient to prepare and contains fresh ingredients with no MSG, sugar, salt and chemical preservatives added. It has also gotten good reviews from fellow mummy bloggers. 


I can't wait to see if Baby J will enjoy Petit Bowl's delicious meals and look out for my review of its meals soon :)


No comments: