Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Love Shopping Online For My Baby @ Le Petit Society :)

I love the clothes at Le Petit Society and took advantage of their discount code ONEYEAR from their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/lepetitsociety) to purchase some lovely items for my baby. Le Petit Society's founders are Singaporean although their HQ is in Hong Kong. The label combines Asian flair with European quality for an effortlessly cool look that is created entirely here in Asia. Shopping on their website was a breeze and they have very helpful size guides for shoppers. I also love shopping online at Le Petit Society as they offer free shipping across Asia. 



Here are the items which i ordered for baby J and i can't wait to receive my purchases soon :)





They have a pop-up stall at Citylink Mall (next to Garrett Popcorn), 1-10 pm today and tomorrow and fellow mummies can do your Chinese New Year shoppings for your little ones there if you are in the area. Happy Shopping :)


No comments: