Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I Love Shopping Online For Lovemore Masks From Secretive.SG :)

One of my favorite sheet masks are the masks from popular Taiwanese brand Lovemore and i have been using them at least once a week since i did a review on the masks previously. I love that Lovemore masks are really affordable and helps to soothe and hydrate my skin without irritating it :) 

I recently learnt about their new range of masks online which is made from 100% natural silk sheet and have gotten good reviews from some of my favorite beauty bloggers. I was interested in trying out its Loofah and Aloe Vera masks which is supposed to be really hydrating for our skin and ended up ordering some from its online store 3 weeks ago as i could not find them at the Watsons stores. 

Photo 29-10-12 5 36 32 PM

I also ordered Mountain Tea, Pearl Barley & Milk and Wine Yeast masks from the same range and Aqua Damascus Rose & Arbutin Whitening masks and received my order in 4 days via normal postage :)

Photo 29-10-12 5 36 47 PM

I have already tried the Loofah and Aloe Vera Mask last weekend and love that the mask feels really comfortable and soothing on my skin. It does not irritate my skin and i love that my skin feels hydrated and smooth after i removed it 20 minutes later. I also love its light and pleasant scent and would definitely repurchase it again. I can't wait to try out the other masks which i bought soon :)

No comments: