Saturday, October 3, 2009

TANGS Gives Back with Barbie Charity Auction

In celebration of Barbie’s 50th Anniversary, TANGS has invited 18 international and local fashion designers to specially design a collection of Barbie doll outfits for a charity auction. These exclusive Barbie dolls will be available for bidding on eBay Singapore from 26 Oct 2009 (Mon), with all proceeds to the Breast Cancer Foundation. I saw the dolls on display at TANGS Orchard when i was at Orchard earlier for some retail therapy ;> All the Barbie dolls look so beautiful and i'm so tempted to try bidding for one of the dolls since it is for a good cause :> Below are pictures of the dolls for those who are interested or fellow barbie doll lovers like me:





This doll with 2 cute doggies looks nice and i like the design of the doll!


This is one of my favourite dolls and i might try bidding for it

I like the pretty gown! Might also try bidding for it



I might trying bidding for this doll as i love its design :>








This doll is also one of my favourites!












(Source: http://www.tangs.com.sg/fashion-lifestyle-blog/article.php?Blog=tangs_gives_back_with_barbie_charity_auction_80)

No comments: