Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fun Retail Therapy & Delicious Thai Food For Dinner @ Bangkok Jam With My Best Friends :)

Hubby gave me some off time yesterday from taking care of our dear baby J. He will be 6 months old soon and is getting more active and cute each day hehe and i really love looking at his happy face when he wakes up in the morning. I went for some retail therapy at Orchard in the afternoon and yummy dinner at Bangkok Jam (Wheelock Place) with my best friends :) Had a great time catching up and getting valuable baby care tips from them.

Photo 13-9-13 7 29 10 PM

Photo 13-9-13 7 27 56 PM

Photo 13-9-13 7 28 03 PM

Photo 13-9-13 7 29 32 PM

Photo 13-9-13 7 43 02 PM


I had a fun time shopping for stylish and comfortable baby clothes at H&M and also stocked up on my favorite Fancl whitening products and potato chips at Marks & Spencer. Also managed to purchase organic veggies from Isetan supermarket so that i can prepare healthy and fresh puree for baby J using my favorite Philips Avent blender cum steamer. Its so easy to use and baby J has tried apple, carrot, pear and corn puree so far and loves it. I'm glad that he really appreciates his mummy's effort and am gonna introduce him to green veggie puree next ;)

Photo 27-8-13 11 39 21 AM
My trusty steamer cum blender

Photo 27-8-13 11 50 22 AM
Organic Fuji Apple Puree

Photo 27-8-13 12 06 58 PM
My sweet baby J enjoying his apple puree & wanting more :)

2 comments:

FoodieFC said...

so cute!

Janice said...

Thanks think my son turning out to be a foodie like his mum hehe :)