Sunday, August 4, 2013

Review Of Garnier Sakura White

Say hello to natural rosy, radiant skin with Garnier Sakura White. Enriched with Sakura extract, it effectively brightens your skin from its source while boosting its natural rosiness. Watch your skin blossom from dull yellowish to rosy radiant in just one month!




For those looking for a good drugstore brand whitening range, i highly recommends Garnier's latest Sakura White Pinkish Radiance range of whitening products. I love its pretty and so girlish packaging with pictures of my favorite Sakura flowers. I could not help purchasing its Gentle Cleansing Foam, Essence Lotion and Masks after reading rave reviews of the products online although i have not finish my existing skincare products. 

Photo 15-7-13 12 38 23 PM

Photo 4-8-13 8 53 40 PM (1)

I purchased the cleanser and lotion from Watsons awhile back when they were having 20+5% discount for the range and the masks from Guardian which is selling it for only $2 a piece and you can still get it there. 

My Review

I have been using the products for the past few weeks and am delighted that my skin looks brighter and more radiant. I love its light flora scent. It does not irritate my skin and helps it to stay well hydrated :) The mask has become my current top favorite whitening masks and i uses it 1-2 times a week. It helps to soothe and give my skin a boost at times when it looks dull and irritated due to lack of sleep whenever my dear boy decides that he wants his mummy to play with him or listen to his cute babbling in the middle of the night haha ;) 

You can find out more about the products from its Facebook Page

(Source: http://www.garniersakura.com.sg/about-sakura-white.html)

No comments: