Friday, September 14, 2012

Lovely Time Spent Hanging Out With My Best Friend :)

I have not been feeling well lately and have been spending lot of time at home and was feeling really bored. I was feeling better this week and was glad to spend the past 2 days hanging out with my best friend from my primary school days. It has been a long time since we last met up and we had alot of fun catching up, going shopping and singing Karaoke at Partyworld :) I discovered a lovely song from Tanya Chua titled "Beautiful Day" thanks to my friend who was singing it and can't wait to try singing the song during my next Karaoke session. You can view its MV below:


I also bought a lovely top from my favorite shop "Purpur" which is having 30% storewide discount till 16 September 2012 for its members. Do visit its stores if you are member too to check out its lovely clothes ;)

Photo 14-9-12 3 45 26 PM

(Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KfjG2b3eMM&feature=related)

No comments: